We have workshops scheduled and ready for you to take…
- Clay Sculpting with a Live Model V2 (Bust) with Joel Prevost (in-person)
- The Stories in Us – These Hands with Heather Myers (in-person)
- Embodied Artmaking with Heather Myers (in-person)
- Let’s Explore Some Tech: Curious what it does and how it can help you? We’ll explore Canva, Mailchimp, Square, WordPress, Woocommerce and more.
- Social Media Self-Audit for Facebook & Instagram with Evie Lavers (online)
- Getting Started with Portraits, with David Goatley, SFCA (in-person)
- Painting Portraits from Photographs, also with David Goatley (in-person)
- April Showers Bring May Flowers – Florals in Acrylics with Susan Schaefer (in-person)
- Painting Trees from the Ground Up (Acrylics) with Cindy Mawle (in-person)
- Outbox: Digital Development for the Working Artist (online)
And in keeping with our effort to help you build your creative business or enhance your marketing skills watch for these ones as they get scheduled:
- All about Audio Books for Authors
- Song-writing for people who don’t write songs (and how to use Garageband)
- Do I HAVE to do social media?? Why and how to do it well.
- Getting started with Tik-Tok – even if you think you’re too old..
- Putting your best art forward – how to look like a pro when submitting your work
- Taking it Outside – translating your work to murals
- and more…
Did you KNOW...
As a CV/Arts member, you are entitled to discounts on pretty much everything we offer! The coupon code is in your welcome email. If you can’t find it, log in and check your dashboard 😀
Also, we have a no-barrier policy, so if you need support to take part, reach out and we’ll figure something out. Payment plans, volunteering, scholarships… we have options! Use the form below.
Is there something SPECIFIC you and your colleagues/peers/friends would be interested to LEARN? OR something you’d like to TEACH?
Let us know, and maybe we can work something up!