Looking to get out of your same old scenario? Feeling like there's GOT to be something new you can do... but just don't know what?
Try the 30 Day Drawing Challenge and open up your creative brain trust! We kick off January 2, each year!
Drawing is a proven mind-opener and it can lead to new ideas, new approaches, new achievements... that have nothing whatsoever to do with art! Re-calibrate your brain... get out a pencil and paper and DRAW SOMETHING... every day for 30 days...
It takes 21 days to create a habit - imagine how your thinking could change if you start or end each day with a drawing...
By the end of 30 days you could have a whole new outlook... a whole new inspiration... a whole new way of thinking!
or... you could just be a better drawer...either way, it's a win!
We hope you enjoy yourselves.
*How to start a team on facebook:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/ and click the "Raise Money for a Non-Profit Organization" button.
- Search for Comox Valley Community Arts Council in the charity list.
- Select us, and then decide how much money you want to raise, and when you want to raise it by (we suggest February 5).
- Decide on a Name for your fundraiser, and explain why you are raising funds.
- Pick one of the available "Cover Photos" and click CREATE... then share it far and wide!
- Include the link to your fundraiser in the instagram and facebook posts of your drawings, encourage your friends & fans to support you in finishing all 30 days...