Intro to Screenprinting
Weekend courses offered Aug 7 & 8 and Aug 28 & 29 2021* – 10-5pm each day
Day 1 – introduction to the 8 steps of screenprinting – Art & Film, Screens & Mesh, PhotoStencils, Exposing & Washout, Inks & Stock, Make Ready, Printing Flatstock & Textile, Reclaiming the Screen.
Day 2 – Put your new knowledge to work as you create a poster, a short run of t-shirts, or print your images on other materials.
- Small class size, hands-on, all materials supplied except t-shirts
- Learn on a variety of equipment in a professional screenprinting shop
- Waterbased inks and low-tox processes
- Perfect for teachers and community organizations wanting to add screenprinting to their curriculum or activities.
- Includes www.screentheworld.org membership with easy to follow building plans/videos for a basic studio, supply lists, instructional videos, project ideas and ongoing support
Novice? No worries. Printed before? A refresher, and a chance to try an array of equipment.
10% off for a second person when you register together
*Subject to Province of BC and local health authority guidelines.