Membership is for EVERYONE!
You do not have to be an artist to be a member. Not by a long shot. In fact, non-artist members are especially welcome because your direct support of the arts community you live in goes a long way to making the Comox Valley the amazing place it is!
What are the benefits of being member?
- You can participate in our private Member’s Lounge group on Facebook.
- Almost all of our workshops and events include a Member Discount.
- You can manage your events & class listings on our Community Calendar
- You can send announcements, articles, stories, press releases for inclusion in our weekly newsletter
- You can connect with us about an Instagram Takeover – members are entitled to a 48-hour takeover each year.
- You can add us as a co-host (@comoxvalleyarts) on your Facebook events, and we’ll help share them out
- You can tag us on Facebook & Instagram (@comoxvalleyarts) and we’ll amplify your posts
- You can upgrade your visibility by adding a listing on CentralIslandArtsGuide.ca website (extra costs apply)
- You can reach out to us for support and resources, and we’ll do our very best to provide what you need
- You can join in on Member Meetups – randomly scheduled through the year
- And numerous other surprises that come up through the year
Perfect for individuals and households, sole proprietor businesses. Member benefits are accessible by one person, for their personal use.
Valid for arts organizations, businesses and associations wishing to access the benefits of membership as a whole. Not transferable to individuals.
All memberships expire December 31. Your membership fee will be automatically pro-rated depending on when you sign up or renew.
Prefer to pay by eTransfer?
Send an email, with your name & preferred email address, along with an etransfer to [email protected] and use “membership” as the answer.
We’ll get you set up manually and you’ll receive verification emails with links to complete your profile.