Membership is for EVERYONE!
You do not have to be an artist to be a member. Not by a long shot. In fact, non-artist members are especially welcome because your direct support of the arts community you live in goes a long way to making the Comox Valley the amazing place it is!
What are the benefits of being member?
- participate in our private Member’s Lounge group on Facebook.
- workshops and events include a Member Discount.
- manage your events & class listings on our Community Calendar
- send announcements, articles, stories, press releases for inclusion in our weekly newsletter
- connect with us about an Instagram Takeover – members are entitled to a 48-hour takeover each year.
- take advantage of member-only advertising and printing discounts with our media partners
- add us as a co-host (@comoxvalleyarts) on your Facebook events, and we’ll help share them out
- tag us on Facebook & Instagram (@comoxvalleyarts) and we’ll amplify your posts
- upgrade your visibility by adding a listing on CentralIslandArtsGuide.ca website (extra costs apply)
- reach out to us for support and resources, and we’ll do our very best to provide what you need
- join in on Member Meetups – randomly scheduled through the year
- And numerous other surprises that come up through the year
Perfect for individuals and households, sole proprietor businesses. Member benefits are accessible by one person, for their personal use.
Valid for arts organizations, businesses and associations wishing to access the benefits of membership as a whole. Not transferable to individuals.
Sign up with a credit card for the ease of auto-renewing fees each year (of course you can cancel any year you like).
Prefer to pay by eTransfer?
Send an email, with your name & preferred email address, along with an etransfer to [email protected] No password required.
We’ll get you set up manually and you’ll receive verification emails with links to complete your profile.