This will be an unfolding process, and we will endeavour to keep this content as updated, accurate and easy-to-understand as possible.
Information will flow from ActSafeBC, WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Orders, as well as supplemental agencies that will help to clarify guidelines.
- Public Health Order – June 22, 2021 – events & gatherings
- REOPENING checklist for the live entertainment industry
The Basics for any live, in-person event:
- Max 50 people including staff/volunteers (may go over by 2 if those two are dedicated safety personnel)
- Social distancing must still be observed
- Face-coverings are still required for everyone Indoors, and for all staff/volunteers for ALL events
- Handwashing and/or sanitization supplies must be available easily
- Mitigation of congregating must be managed – no congregating around food/beverage/handwashing