There are a lot of ways you can acknowledge that the Arts are important to YOU!
- SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT AND LOCAL ARTIST FIRST – The household name has already made it.
- BUY ART – When you buy art, you support the artist and you get an amazing piece to admire.
- BUY BOOKS AT FULL PRICE – Just take more time to decide what you like and support it.
- HIRE MUSICIANS – It will be so worth it! (check out the CV Musicians Network on Facebook – over 1400 folks!)
- BUY TICKETS TO PERFORMANCES
- PURCHASE HANDMADE CLOTHES, SHOES AND ACCESSORIES – They will fit you better and last a lot longer.
- ADORN YOURSELF IN HANDCRAFTED JEWELRY – It will make you feel special.
- CHOOSE HANDMADE FURNITURE, TOYS AND GIFTS BECAUSE THEY ARE TREASURES. – Not junk to go in the landfill
- SUPPORT ARTISAN FOOD, GROWN & PREPARED BY CULINARY ARTISANS – It truly is an art!
- DONATE TO ARTS ORGANIZATIONS – They support and advocate for the arts to be a living, accessible, sustainable entity in your life.
We are here, and ready to help you with #10!
You know the arts are intrinsic to your life. The arts touch everything. Everyday.
Donations from our community support the huge amount of administrative work that it takes to advocate for art in our daily experience of the Comox Valley and support the 1000’s of artists who provide it. (Never mind all the event planning and promotional activity.)
All monetary donations to Comox Valley Arts are Tax Deductible! Use the form on this page to donate via CanadaHelps (with your credit card).
Some in-kind donations of goods and services are also tax-deductible. Talk with us to find out more.
eTransfer to [email protected]
Mail/drop off cheques, payable to Comox Valley Arts, at 202-580 Duncan Ave, Courtenay, V9N 2M7
** CanadaHelps assesses a 3.5% fee from each donation made through CanadaHelps.org. This 3.5% includes the costs of processing the transaction itself including credit card fees, banking fees, reconciliation, disbursement and receipting costs.
CanadaHelps issues the tax receipt on behalf of the charity. For one-time donors, the receipt is issued instantly. For monthly donors, a composite report and receipt are issued at year-end.
This is a modest fee for the services that CanadaHelps provides. CanadaHelps is a registered charity (charitable number 896568417RR0001) with a mission to engage Canadians in the charitable sector, providing accessible and affordable online technology to both donors and charities to promote – and ultimately increase – charitable giving in Canada.