(Aug 2-5, 2013)
The annual four-day Filberg Festival is held each BC Day long weekend. It features more than 120 artisans, great food and lively entertainment for all ages on the beautiful 9-acre waterfront Filberg Heritage Lodge and Park.
The Comox Valley Community Arts Council has a booth and sells raffle tickets at the festival as a fundraiser. This is our 4th annual raffle and again we have some exceptional local art which has been donated by local artists and businesses here in the Comox Valley. Some of the artists/businesses who donated to the raffle are:
- Atlas gift certificates http://atlascafe.ca/
- Douglas Walker sculpture http://www.waterworksgardenart.com/
- Kastawayz Art https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kastawayz-Art/133545710050138
- Pauline Conley prints http://paulineconley.ca/
- Sofie Skapski http://sofieskapski.com/
- Elizabeth Borsato http://www.elizabethborsato.com/
- Lori Ann Kenney http://loriannkenney.com/index.php
- Helen Utsal http://helenutsal.ca/
- Teresa Knight http://teresaknight.com
- Marilyn Peeters http://marilynpeeters.com
Each of these Comox Valley artists will be on site during the festival creating art En Plein Air. Feel free to ask questions and watch throughout the day as their pieces reveal themselves.
Tickets are $5.00 each and will be sold at the Filberg festival, Elevate The Arts, Local Colours and at the Muir gallery.
Please show your support and purchase the winning ticket!