Another of our popular Social Media Workshops!
Instagram is a must-have platform for any artist, artisan, photographer or other highly-visual business model.
But it can be tricky to understand just how to make the most of it!
This class is for users who are either new to Instagram, or have been on it for a while and are not getting the results you want.
Facilitator, Eugene Chung, of Peer Garden Media will teach you:
- how to navigate Instagram,
- how to search tags and accounts,
- what makes a great photo/video post,
- the difference between personal and business accounts,
- how to determine who to follow and not follow,
- about the Stories and Live features,
- and yes, how to use Hashtags (because they are really, really important!)
WHERE:Comox Valley Arts,
202-580 Duncan Avenue, Courtenay
Tue Oct 15, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
BOOK YOUR SEATS:
NOTE: ARE YOU A MEMBER? Log in to access member pricing where available! Log in here.$0.00
Bookings are closed for this event.