YOUR TICKET CART: (if you've booked tickets for something today)
A Brand NEW Social Media Workshop in our popular series with Peer Garden Media!
If you’re using Facebook because you HAVE to, and everyone said you SHOULD… it’s possible you are clawing around in the dark trying to figure out how to use it WELL.
Groups and Events are unique animals and each has it’s own quirks and “rules” for using them effectively.
Facilitator, Eugene Chung, will help you untangle the details and differences.
- Best practices for each type
- When to use a Group instead of an Event
- How to manage and moderate discussions and user posts
- How to promote events most effectively
- What “going” and “interested” REALLY mean and how to gauge what will ACTUALLY happen
- How to manage group membership
- … and more!
Thu Feb 7, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
BOOK YOUR SEATS:
NOTE: Log in to see member pricing where available! Log in here.$46.50 - $55.00