Nature Photo Workshop
- Find better ways to photograph your subject and express what you see
- Learn about exposure and use of light and shadow, depth of field, key elements of composition (colour, pattern, line, texture, etc.) and the use of lenses and filters
- Practice in the field as the lessons are being taught by a local professional photographer
- Take the time to create your best images
- Get more individual time by being part of a small group of 5 participants
The workshop takes place outdoors from 17 to 20 July. Participants are required to wear a mask.