Wood Carving with Len Wells
October 24 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT$149
We will be carving a sweet little fridge magnet – a heart with an arrow through it!
During the workshop you will learn:
- Safe knife handling and ergonomics
- Knife and tool sharpening,
- Material and wood types, plus grain direction
- Pattern selection
- Basic knife cuts and other tool types
- Detailing with wood burner and other media
- Finishing and preparation for painting (if time allows)
At the end of the class, you will have a carved piece of art you can proudly hang on your fridge and the confidence to continue carving on your own!
Please read over policies here: Covid Policy
$149 / 1 class
Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm