Annual General Meeting Notice and Agenda
Date: November 10, 2020
Time: 5:45 – 7:30 pm
Location: Online through Zoom
We invite you to attend the annual general meeting of the Comox Valley Community Arts Council dba Comox Valley Arts. You, the members and the arts and culture community will determine the future of the Arts Council through the election of a new Board of Directors.
To ensure a safe and secure meeting, we ask you to please pre-register to receive the zoom link.
The meeting is open to the general public.
To vote at the meeting, you must have a current membership.
- Call to order at 6:00 pm
- Declaration of a Quorum
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of AGM 2019
- Report from the President – Don Ferguson
- Presentation & Approval of Financial Statements FYE June 30, 2020
- Approval of Laura Bomback CGA for following year 2020/21
- Nomination and Election of Directors running for office. To nominate yourself or someone you think would make a valuable contribution to the Arts in the Valley, click here. (Board maximum is 15 according to CVAC Bylaws)
- Standing Directors returning for year two of a 2-year term:
Don Ferguson –President
Kate Brown – Vice President
Lisa Nathan — Treasurer
- Returning directors put forth for re-election by the Nominating Committee:
- Directors put forth to officially start board term for first year:
- Appointment of the Board of Directors